SAINT SHOW in AZ

SAINTLISA

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2004
So Cali
The show was AMAZING...Started with "March of the Saint" Ended with "MADHOUSE"....

They sounded great, and had the crowd...(Especially everyone from LA) on their feet!!!!

Arizona really WAS a blast!

OH! and the Scorpions were great too!!!

I was lucky to be there! :D
I didn't have a ride at first and no one wanted to take me. Haha!

Anyway, it was cool to see Armored Saint open for the Scorpions! They said they toured with them before or something? And it's been 2-3 years since they played?! Well it was good to see them there!

They totally rocked and everyone was really digging them! I think some of the songs they played were "Mad House," "Chemical Euphoria," "Can U Deliver," "Tribal Dance," "Last Train Home." etc. I suck at remembering these things. :p

Well, it was fun and I had a great time! :headbang:

Thanks for the info. I'd like a full setlist if anyone has it, please post it!
I wish I was there.

hehe. Not Madhouse but Mad House from March Of The Saint. For a second I thought they´d played Anthrax tune. :lol:

Ok..set list...March of the Saint., Reign of Fire, Tribal Dance, Delirious Nomad, Can U Deliver, Madhouse, Chemical Euphoria..

We all stayed at the same hotel, which was cool..yet , Haunted! (Apparently)

John didn't even touch on the subject of Anthrax. It was all about SAINT that night :) They sounded amazing :) Well worth the trip

Armored Saint should really do a NEW ALBUM. :headbang:

Thanks for the setlist. Now I want video/audio!!!

ThraxDude said:
Armored Saint should really do a NEW ALBUM. :headbang:

Thanks for the setlist. Now I want video/audio!!!

I forgot...they did "After Me, Comes the Flood"! I was PRAYING for "On The Way"....that's going wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back!!!

L~

I missed the damn show!!! Family stuff kept me from going. Major depression followed. Well.... I guess I can frame the ticket? Damn damn damn damn damn.........

I was hoping for "Pay Dirt" off Revelation myself, but either way..it was great!!! Thrax Em...maybe the NEXT Saint show :)

Thrax Em'...yer scarrrrin me! LOL Mr. Blackwell, John looks like JOHN! LOL Short hair, etc. The band has not said anything about doing another album, etc. Johns' just being a daddy right now...I know that songs have been written, and apparently, I think they're in contract to do 1 other album, but when....................dunno. They never "BROKE UP" Just been on a Trip Thru Red Times ;)..............