Armored Saint in Phoenix, AZ.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
OK those lucky bastards in Arizona (and nearby), here's the chance of a lifetime.;)

Last week Armored Saint got an offer to play an opening slot for the Scorpions in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, July 30. After much consideration we decided to do it. Mind you, it’s only one show and we’re really just doing it for the fun of it. We have no plans to do any other shows or get together for any writing or recording. I say that because I’ve already gotten several emails with regard to "many questions". Whether or not Saint will make another record is still shrouded in mystery, even to me. For right now we are playing one show opening for the Scorpions in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, July 30 (provided my left pinky doesn’t get all infected and fall off). Doors are at 7 p.m., we go on at 8 o'clock. We’ll play a cozy 50 minute set and the show is at the Dodge Theater in downtown Phoenix. For more info go to: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E003AD77CE93ADA?artistid=736062&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Kitty borrow Pabla's car and drive there it's an order!:p

frackenshmackenhelldamnshit timing of the Scorpions show really really bad. They announce 2 shows when they are no where near the USA...it came as a complete surprise. I wasn't expecting them until October as that's when they play Mexico. Sad but true I have to skip the Scorpions/UFO show this month. Would prefer to see Armored Saint open!! :headbang: :headbang: