Samael&Meshuggah

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
what happened to this bands?
someone told me samael broke up but I don't know and I haven't seen a meshuggah album since chaosphere and it's been like 4 years
are they over now?

I think Samael is having record company problems. Meshuggah is still together, they're on Sharon(Ozz)fest this summer. They're working on the new album, probably as I'm typing this.

why is meshuggah on ozzfest? it's kinda strange
the music style is not like it
and samael better get a cd out soon!

Meshuggah is on ozzfe$t because ozzys fag son is a tool worshipping loser and as you know meshuggah opened for tool on some dates. So as i see it jack got meshuggah on their to try and gain some underground credibility but hes a mallcore poseur and called meshuggah death metal from norway on "the osbournes" and also meshuggah couldnt afford a us tour of their own i heard so why not take a free tour especially one that big. They will smash poseurs dead at ozzfe$t -I-

meshuggah has got to be one of the slowest working laziest bands to ever hit metal. its been like 4 years sense chaosphere came out, and they're still fuckin writing! that's crazy. oh well. i'm kinda curious to see what they do, though i'm not a huge fan.

samael should just bite the bullet and finish out their contract with century media and do their thing. its kinda silly to fight them, i dont think they'll win.

I agree with the wanderer in both things
they should just quit with century media
lots of companies would love to have samael amongst their ranks