antwax

Senile Member
Apr 5, 2005
They've understood...that since this album cover

WeVeComeForYouAllCover.jpg

their fans have grown old...

anthrax-worship-music_jpg_300x300_crop-smart_q85.jpg

T:)

BTW I think the cover art's cool but the only thing I really don't like is the Worship Music font. Come on, looks like it was used by some gay power metal band like Hammerfall.

BTW I think the cover art's cool but the only thing I really don't like is the Worship Music font. Come on, looks like it was used by some gay power metal band like Hammerfall.

Not gay. Cool!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgjPVRXnVg&feature=related[/ame]

ya know what...more power to 'em. Some of you boys have your testicles wound a bit too tight. They are having a good time doing their thing more power to them. I for one happen to like Hammerfall as they are a bookmark on my Pandora radio station.

Them and about 100 other different power metal bands. You go Guys. Make Curling fun.

ya know what...more power to 'em. Some of you boys have your testicles wound a bit too tight. They are having a good time doing their thing more power to them. I for one happen to like Hammerfall as they are a bookmark on my Pandora radio station.

Them and about 100 other different power metal bands. You go Guys. Make Curling fun.

Not a fan of power metal myself, I must admit. I guess that influences my general opinon on the "metal on ice" concept.
I know that it's a promotional video for a womens curling team. And I think it's good that the band is lending their support, wearing studs and mopping the ice.

I just think that the final result is quite silly, but that was probably also the intention...at least partly.

Still...I respect them for supporting the team and the sport, and for doing something different.