Exclusive!!! I just heard new Anthrax material !!!!

I can't even see the difference in your last 6 posts.

PS. That's a good point you make there, pickle kisser. SOWN is EXACTLY like WCFYA :Smug:

I think ANY similarity between Bush albums is ENTIRELY John's fault. Just as any differentiating qualities on Joey's album are thanks to him.

Sorry to have derailed the thread, Alex.:erk:

Crabmeat said:
I can't even see the difference in your last 6 posts.

PS. That's a good point you make there, pickle kisser. SOWN is EXACTLY like WCFYA :Smug:

I think ANY similarity between Bush albums is ENTIRELY John's fault. Just as any differentiating qualities on Joey's album are thanks to him.

Sorry to have derailed the thread, Alex.:erk:

well said Crabmeat

Moshers such a negative lil bitch!

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Yeah, even I can't see the difference between the Spreading the Disease & Persistence of Time. :rolleyes:
Yeah, and even I can't see the difference between the Stomp 442 & We've Come For You All.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Yeah, even I can't see the difference between the Spreading the Disease & Persistence of Time. :rolleyes:
Yeah , and even I can't see the difference between the Stomp 442 & We've Come For You All.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Yeah, and even I can't see the difference between the Stomp 442 & We've Come For You All .

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Yeah, even I can't see the difference between the Spreading the Disease & Persistence of Time . :rolleyes:
Yeah, and even I can't see the difference between the Stomp 442 & We've Come For You All.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
If you want to hear what a new album with Bush would sound like, just put on any of the Bush-era albums and there you go. All their shit with Bush sounds the same.
I agree with everything in your post except all of that.

He does have a pretty good point though. I don't think any two Belladonna albums sound a like, but Vol. 8 and WCFYA do sound similar. I do like the Bush era albums better though. Whenever I get sick of Vol. 8 or WCFYA I can always listen to Stomp or SOWN which aren't very a like IMO.

Hawng said:
I see a recurring theme going on this board.:err:

And I agree

MetalThrasher442 said:
He does have a pretty good point though. I don't think any two Belladonna albums sound a like, but Vol. 8 and WCFYA do sound similar. I do like the Bush era albums better though. Whenever I get sick of Vol. 8 or WCFYA I can always listen to Stomp or SOWN which aren't very a like IMO.

And I agree

Yep.

MetalThrasher442 said:
He does have a pretty good point though. I don't think any two Belladonna albums sound a like

Except for Among The Living and State Of Euphoria. Any of the songs on the latter could have been on the former.