San Antonio roll call....also who else on bill....-

abandonedwaz

May 24, 2008
So yeah offcourse this will be my 5th time seein Opeth....woooghoooo......sadly the misses has decided not to accompany me....hehehe....fair enough...hahahah.....either way who else is coming and also what other bands will be playing with opeth.....id appreciate it......PEAC EOUT

I will be traveling from Houston to S.A. for the show, can't wait!

My girlfriend bought the last tickets for the show here in town, so its my turn to buy these.

Yo Waz! I will not be seeing them in san antonino obviously, but i will be seeing them in NJ on Friday...very excited. I'll let you know the set list. I got the misses to join me this time haha...her first metal concert, so not sure how that's going to go haha....we'll see.

I'm a huge maybe. Apparently, if some exams get in the way, I won't make it, but I strongly doubt that since I do that last minute because I pay attention in class... So yeah, I'll be there :loco:

Alright children the day is allmost upon us.....ill be there......ill be wearing a Opeth shirt...ive worn it to liek 3 shows already....itll be teh blakwater tour shirt........ill c u kids there.........who else is joining us....PEAC EOUT

I'm there tonight
i'll be the one with a pony tail down to my waist and a rush - moving pictures t-shirt

cool....i shall look for u my friend.....my real name is Wasim...what is ures....i think its dorky to call ppl in real life with thier internet names.....hahaha......but yeah ill be wearin my BWP thsirt...!!!

Tell us if they still play Karma tonight. I'm looking forward to that THE MOST and I hope they keep it on the setlist for th rest of the tour.

actually ill have my iphone .....and ill be facebookin the whole show...with all teh banter and songlistings....:) .....PEAC EOUT

Tell us if they still play Karma tonight. I'm looking forward to that THE MOST and I hope they keep it on the setlist for th rest of the tour.
here's the set list for tonight
Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition
Godhead's Lament
Wreath
Hessian Peel (can't remember if they played this or closure next after karma)
Closure (extended jamming)
TNATSW
The Lotus Eater

encore: Demon of the Fall

overall an enjoyable show. i tend to forget just how annoying general admissions concerts to metal shows are though. fuckers in the pit try picking fights with people who are just defending their space. some medium height douche with scruffy blonde hair and a goatee was jabbing me and trying to pick a fight with me after i tossed him off my girlfriend.

I never saw the pit. I don't doubt there was one, but it must have been pretty small. Overall, I thought everyone was pretty cool all things being equal. There are always some boneheads at a metal show, but this one was better than usual.

Whoever put Enslaved and Opeth on the same bill deserves a fucking medal! Great show, and Opeth was fabulous. Enslaved was pretty damned good too if you like your metal a bit on the Black side. Getting to hear Isa and Ruun live was a treat all in itself. Seeing Opeth after that speaks for itself. Hessian Peel is, in my opinion, incredible live, much more of a stand out than on the album. Karma, the Closure Jam, TNATSW, hell it was all great.

WAHT A SHOPW....me and Eddie I belive from Houston got to meet AXE....actually I spotted him pakcin his bag by teh bus and I pretty much started talkin to him while hes packin....i offered to help with his bag...but he couldnt hear me....but yeah then we hung out and chatteed a couple lines and took pics, autographs.....it was an amazing show...sadly I only caught teh last 3 of enslaved...but they are def. one of teh better metal bands out there...amazing sound live.......i did see teh poit...i think it was during "lotus eater"........i was myabe 5 feet away from it.....but other than that..it was an aweome show....loved it.....i wish I coulda met the others in the band...but this one fat lazy biatch was tellin us all to go home coz Opeth were "tired" and wont be doing any signings...liek I said I kinda had to speak inot teh back area to even get to Axe.....bu the shwo was magnificent....PEAC EOUT

WAHT A SHOPW....me and Eddie I belive from Houston got to meet AXE....actually I spotted him pakcin his bag by teh bus and I pretty much started talkin to him while hes packin....i offered to help with his bag...but he couldnt hear me....but yeah then we hung out and chatteed a couple lines and took pics, autographs.....it was an amazing show...sadly I only caught teh last 3 of enslaved...but they are def. one of teh better metal bands out there...amazing sound live.......i did see teh poit...i think it was during "lotus eater"........i was myabe 5 feet away from it.....but other than that..it was an aweome show....loved it.....i wish I coulda met the others in the band...but this one fat lazy biatch was tellin us all to go home coz Opeth were "tired" and wont be doing any signings...liek I said I kinda had to speak inot teh back area to even get to Axe.....bu the shwo was magnificent....PEAC EOUT

Waz...Eddie here..Im actually from Laredo, the couple we met outside were from Houston. I hung out maybe 10 more minutes and split. I'm still at work, but I will try to get that pic to you asap. peace bro.

The show was fucking awesome, but yeah, the venue's organization fucking sucked. They should be better prepared. They couldn't find the Artist Arena list... and we had to wait outside even MORE. Seriously, what the fuck?