San Diego Date Confirmed!!!

Oh yeah, great timing, now I don't have to go to the stupid HOB show in Anaheim and I also don't have to go to Newport Beach either too a shitty ass little bar for a club show that we had orginally planned on going too. At least the band would have been good. This is great news to my ears, Im just wondering how Im gonna be able to afford all of this?

GLENN

This is so aweome I just got on the guestlist for the San Diego show through Halford's publicists. I'm so thrilled about this. They offerd me a ticket to the Vegas show as well but damn it, I already have it. At least Im going.

GLENN

Thats really too bad that Shadows Fall won't be with Testament because they would fit the bill better than Exhumed and Vehemence. They are extremely influenced by old school thrash..

I agree, Shadows Fall IMO are both better than Exhumed and Vehemnce though Vehemnce are pretty good. Shadows Fall just would have been very appropriate for the tour, I wonder why that's listed on the Cane's website?

GLENN

Exhumed in San Diego, only, not Vehemence, we only have 4 shows with Exhumed and 3 with Testament. Shadows Fall is a good band, the soloist is a badd ass, although who knows how a melodic death metal crowd will take, some old school bands into heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originaly Posted By Vehemence:......"although who knows how a melodic death metal crowd will take, some old school bands into heart."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a minute, Halford is headlining, & Testament is the support band. Thats as "old School" as you can get. And thats who the majority of people are coming to see.

Vehemence would like to say sorry for not making it to the Sacramento, CA show because of a breakdown in Portland, Oregon. We played the Portland, show but around the time it was to take our van out of the venue, we had some thermostat problems, and it was fixed the next morning at 10am, we left Oregon at 1pm because that’s how long we had to wait for it to get fixed. We were in the area of the show 4 hours past the time we were supposed to get here. We ended up staying at a friend’s house in South Sacramento. That’s what happened!

We know we had others on this guest list! Keeper Magazine/Dragonlord ect ect guys Sorry, till next time!!!! Spread the word!