Testament San Diego New years eve date????

The Omnipotent Bob

International Hearthrob
Apr 5, 2002
Visit site
any truth to this, as seen on the metalupdate.com:

TESTAMENT & VIO-LENCE

12/27 Portland, OR (w/ Exhumed, Vehemence)
12/28 Orangevale, CA
12/29 Las Vegas, NV (w/ Halford, Exhumed)
12/30 Los Angeles, CA
12/31 San Diego, CA
01/02 Anaheim, CA (w/ Halford, Exhumed)

The 28th is actually a suburb of Sacramento, The 30th is wrong, the rest are either confirmed or.................... tenative.................:confused: :confused: thats all I'm allowed to discuss.....................:(

So the San Diego one is without Halford? If so, I'm there! I hate Halford, but I love Testament! And where will it be? 99% of the venues here are 21+, thus killing alot of the market...I say go for Canes' (18+) or Soma (all ages)...those are the only non-21+ venues....

HALFORD To Play New Year's Eve Gig In San Diego - Dec. 1, 2002

HALFORD have been confirmed to play a New Year's Eve (Dec. 31) concert at Canes Bar & Grill in Mission Beach in Rob Halford's current residence, San Diego, California.

Also appearing at the show will be TESTAMENT, VIO-LENCE and SHADOWS FALL.

Tickets are priced at $40.00 and are available at the Canes Box Office between 11:30 a.m. and sunset daily (cash only) or at Ticketmaster / 619-220-TIXS.

Canes Bar & Grill is located at 3105 Ocean Front Walk in San Diego. For more information, visit the club's official web site at this location.

HALFORD's San Diego performance is one of only three dates currently announced as part of the group's upcoming West Coast tour — the band's first in support of their sophomore release, "Crucible". HALFORD will also appear in Las Vegas, Nevada (House Of Blues) on Dec. 29 and Anaheim, California (House of Blues) on Jan. 2.

I hate Shadow's Fall, but testament and Violence? hell yes......40 bucks is ridiculous though, if any of you guys have ever been to Cane's....thats ludicrous...

____________________________________________________Originally Posted By TattooedSean666:"for a New year's eve show, that price is actually affordable"

Agree with you totally..................but it is easier on the adults than the younger kids, age does have it's benefits...........Sometimes?

:) :)

super cool :headbang: even though canes sucks and Ive been tossed out of there for moshing several times. I'm gonna need some kind of special pass that re-admits me after I get kicked out of the venue for doing some time in the pit.....