The Maidens in SAN DIEGO This SATURDAY!

I'm going to try and make it out to San Diego. My sis got married (the little one), last Tuesday, and she's moving to her new apartment with her husband tomorrow... I'm going to be helping her move early in the morning, If we finish early, I'll be there. If not, have fun out there. Y viva España!

What's the show in May?

a few shots...

Terminator Sara....
CanesApril08013.jpg

Heather and the ever present "F" chord..
CanesApril08017.jpg

Note the lit skulls in the background they need new wigs..
CanesApril08009.jpg

Wanda is improving on her Sara lessons..
CanesApril08003.jpg

I didn't know Sara was so frightened by a cell phone? :lol: Can you hear me now?
CanesApril08018.jpg

Thank you ladies for the invite! It was soooooo good to see you all again. I am not going to miss anymore shows. I had such a good time and the crowd was crazy! A lot of new fans there. Lot of guys were talking trash because you all were female, but by the second and third song they were cheering you on! Converted, converted!LOL! Who said women can't rock!!!!:headbang: Maiden67 is back! Much metal and magic. Stay fierce my friends!

hats off and horns up to the sound man1:headbang:
1st time at cane's and it was the best sound ever (so far)! -linda your toms were making my jeans flap in the blast!!:OMG::lol:

Kick ass show! I missed you guys! Have you been playing Sea of Madness long? I don't believe I've ever heard it anywhere but "Somewhere in Time"... Never live and in person.

Wanda headbanging and wearing all black. Cool.......

Would have been even cooler if she would have had her black bass too. Hmmmm. Nah the blue one was a good contrast.

hats off and horns up to the sound man1:headbang:
1st time at cane's and it was the best sound ever (so far)! -linda your toms were making my jeans flap in the blast!!:OMG::lol:

I think they backed off the subs a bit. The last few shows they had the subs on 11.

*purely for the sound geeks* Wanda's cab was mic'd up with a Sennheiser E609 instead of a typical kick drum/bass mike like the AKG D 112. I love the Senn E609 to mic a bass cab while also blending the amp DI. That is what Adrian was doing Saturday from what I saw. :headbang:

Jim

Kick ass show! I missed you guys! Have you been playing Sea of Madness long? I don't believe I've ever heard it anywhere but "Somewhere in Time"... Never live and in person.

It was good to see you again, BP! Thanks for stopping by to chat.

We've been playing Sea of Madness for a while -it's one of my favorites! :worship:

They did play it live on the Somewhere on Tour shows. There's some vid from different shows up on YouTube. Here's a couple:

Last edited by a moderator: