Just a reminder we are playing in beautiful San Diego this Friday at
CANES! We'll be ressurecting an old favorite for y'all! :headbang:

CANE'S
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109
858-488-1780
21+
www.canesbarandgrill.com
*With our friends EMPYRE - a most excellent tribute to Queensryche!

Hehe I'm so bummed I can't go to your shows at Cannes. It's just a few blocks from my friends house.

ARIA PRO II '65 said:
will be there, will wanda be there on time after her symphony gig?

She said she has done it before. :kickass: The place the symphony plays is about an hour away. The concert ends at 10:00 so barring traffic she should be fine.

I'm so there. :headbang: :headbang: Old favorite....:err: :err: :err:

I wonder if that is the one Sara mentioned bringing back when she got a gadget at NAMM??????

Well Sara?

Jim

Pics later. Great show as always. Highlights were Aces, and Rime for me. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

The Co2 tanks were really full cuse they fired them off a lot.

I got to talk to Linda at length before but she wouldn't give up any hints to the setlist. :lol: :lol: :lol: I asked about Rime and Aces and she played so innocently to not know. :headbang:

Jim

yes it was an amazing show as usual,the highlight for me was purgatory! and the fact that i had my friend man my vid cam for 2 songs so i could go up front and take 52 pix, and meeting them for the first time and getting my cd & setlist signed & pix w/ them. hey jim, how can i post my pix, it says at bottom of page that i may not post attachments, is that because i am new to the board? or am i missing something,thanks.........................bill

ARIA PRO II '65 said:
yes it was an amazing show as usual,the highlight for me was purgatory! and the fact that i had my friend man my vid cam for 2 songs so i could go up front and take 52 pix, and meeting them for the first time and getting my cd & setlist signed & pix w/ them. hey jim, how can i post my pix, it says at bottom of page that i may not post attachments, is that because i am new to the board? or am i missing something,thanks.........................bill

Upload them to something like photobucket or image shack and then post the links. ;)

Yep Bill use photobucket. Quick and easy.

Sara was scutinizing the opening band....
Canes001.jpg

Wanda doing a live action line from the Prisoner. :lol: :lol:
Now you see me.
Canes033.jpg

Now you don't.....
Canes036.jpg

Excellent show. I will plan to drive up to LA to see a show up there. If you weren't there you missed a hell of a show... and a few drunk military dudes that almost got their teeth kicked in by Aja. Fun times.
-Raymond

spyrodeath said:
Excellent show. I will plan to drive up to LA to see a show up there. If you weren't there you missed a hell of a show... and a few drunk military dudes that almost got their teeth kicked in by Aja. Fun times.
-Raymond

Pssst Ray, The Maidens shows are always a hell of a show. :kickass: They bring it all everytime.

You have been assimilated.:p

Jim

Doodoobubbachuck said:
I thought that young lady looked familiar!! LOL!
Nice talking with ya Spidey. I rarely get a chance to socialize at our gigs pre show.

It was nice hanging out a shooting the breeze with you over our secret influential rhythm styles. ;) Also interesting the warm ups you go through.

I'll get you some links sent tomorrow.

I'm always hanging with Mark and the crew when y'all are down here. The stories those guys have. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jim

spideyjg said:
Pssst Ray, The Maidens shows are always a hell of a show. :kickass: They bring it all everytime.

You have been assimilated.:p

Jim
Ha! I though I felt a little assimilated.
I have seen the Maidens 3 or 4 years ago and I though they were awesome back then but for some reason I was blown away this time around. I remember Sara (mini Murray) Marsh always rocking away both times and I remember Linda (Nikki McBurrain) because how couldn't you, she is badass back there but this time everyone really stood out for me. It was awesome.

ARIA PRO II '65 said:
yes it was an amazing show as usual,the highlight for me was purgatory! and the fact that i had my friend man my vid cam for 2 songs so i could go up front and take 52 pix, thanks.........................bill

hey bill :wave: can we get a copy of that - and from the one before too? we all like to view the shows to improve them. thanks in advance \m/