CANES this FRIDAY, May 19th!

sure sara, i emailed one of you on sat. and asked where to send it, i was waiting on a reply, is it the burbank address? i already mailed the one from jan. there in jan. and i mailed the first time i taped you back on 8/2/03 to jen.

o.k. i'll get them out. as for what i'd like to hear: losfer words,invaders,stranger in a strange land,paschendale,ghost of the navigator,still life,total eclipse,another life,moonchild, something cool and obscure, thanks!........b

How about an early show with a real long set? :headbang: :headbang: :kickass:

Where Eagles Dare also :p

Y'all have done some up in the LA area.

Jim

spideyjg said:
How about an early show with a real long set? :headbang: :headbang: :kickass:

Where Eagles Dare also :p

Y'all have done some up in the LA area.

Jim

Yes and we'll deliver another long set at McMurphy's this Friday! (Why, that's tomorrow! :) ) but minus Where Eagles Dare this time around. The set starts at 10:30pm and we are the only band playing. It get pretty tight in there so go early! :headbang:

Can't do it. That would be a 260 mile roundtrip Linda. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That drive would be a bear for me. Maybe Long Beach before y'all go way up north.

Jim

spyrodeath said:
Excellent show. I will plan to drive up to LA to see a show up there. If you weren't there you missed a hell of a show... and a few drunk military dudes that almost got their teeth kicked in by Aja. Fun times.
-Raymond

Aw Ray, yer makin' li'l me sound like a big ole brute! :saint: :lol:

I love our military boys and want them to have a good time but that guy was just getting too wild! He finally stopped grabbing my leg and moving the monitors all over the place when he got warned by stage crew, but when he tried to start a mosh pit in front of the stage and was slamming and elbowing the group of girls behind him, they got mad. One of them really gave him what for. I was proud of that woman - she got the job done! :headbang:

And the moral of this story is....this is what not to do.....:heh:

ARIA PRO II '65 said:

Great photos!!! Thanks for sharing!! :headbang:

What was this from tho??
1468800_1024.ts1148720968715.jpg

Also, what was the live dvd with NOTB, The Trooper & Remember Tomorrow on it?

it's the inside sleeve of the cd, hung out for a few after the show to get it signed. that dvd was for sale at the schwag stand, has live performance footage mixed with actual maiden vid footage mixed with audio from their cd, a steal at $6.00. support the ladies and score this stuff,it's not always going to be available! www.bhawkins4.photosite.com

ARIA PRO II '65 said:
it's the inside sleeve of the cd, hung out for a few after the show to get it signed. that dvd was for sale at the schwag stand, has live performance footage mixed with actual maiden vid footage mixed with audio from their cd, a steal at $6.00. support the ladies and score this stuff,it's not always going to be available! www.bhawkins4.photosite.com

I thought it might be, so did they take Jojo's parts from the new cd's and put Liz's parts on them? (just out of interest!)

I would quite like to see that dvd!! I have seen The Trooper one loads, I've seen the Remember Tomorrow one if it's the same one from the Guitar World magazine, but I don't think I've see the NOTB one. Anyone fancy getting me one at the next show??? I will pay all costs obviously!!

Hey there ladies! Sorry this comment is coming YEARS later after the show!LOL! I never get a chance to come on the forum anymore! I had a blast! Of course, you all always give me lots of love. I feel speshul!! Frank from Empyre is a sweetheart too! He sent me a shirt! Way cool! Now I just need one from you ladies! I shall be purchasing one soon! Hey Wanda...thank you for letting my bro and sis-in-law back into Cane's, they wanted you to know that they really appreciated your kindness and so do I. I keep telling everyone that you all are the best! Now if they would only listen!LOL! Stay fierce and as always...

YOU RULE!!!