sf10.jpg

sf11.jpg

sf12.jpg

sf13.jpg

sf14.jpg

sf15.jpg

sf16.jpg

sf17.jpg

The flight home was very short, but probably the coolest flight I've ever been on. It was basically bright and clear the whole way, and we went along the Cascade Mountain range the whole flight. I was listening to the newest Nightmares on Wax album and it was perfect music for the epic view. When we got to Seattle, the plane flew along western side and I could see everything in perfect detail. It was awesome.

I don't know what this is, or where, but it looks cool.
sf18.jpg

The close mountain, right under the wing is Mt. St. Helens. You can see the far side of it all the guts from when it erupted, it's pretty surreal. I'm not sure what the mountain farther off in the east is called.
sf19.jpg

This is the airport we're about to land on, but first we're gonna make a big huge turn right over north Seattle first and then come back.
sf20.jpg

This is West Seattle, the Port of Seattle, and downtown Seattle in the top left.
sf21.jpg

sf22.jpg

Love this one... this is after we started to turn around to head back to the airport.
sf23.jpg

The light sure was different when we'd turned around.
sf24.jpg

Tis all.

Bro, are you forgetting the fact that I'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE? Now it's your turn to return the favor. I have a porch too, ya know.

Well it's a patio technically, but it can surely still be forced.

I'm on Fell @ Fillmore, in a beautiful gigantic 3 story house. I've got my own private deck with an incredible view overlooking the both city and our massive garden, which has a patio, a BBQ and fire pit. Everyone that came to my housewarming gathering on Saturday was amazed by it.

Come on over.

I'm on Fell @ Fillmore, in a beautiful gigantic 3 story house. I've got my own private deck with an incredible view overlooking the both city and our massive garden, which has a patio, a BBQ and fire pit. Everyone that came to my housewarming gathering on Saturday was amazed by it.

Come on over.
bullshit til pics.