Sanctuary in Joliet, IL 1/6/12

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Hey there.
My band GHOST IN THE RUINS is one of the support bands for SANCTUARY on Friday Jan 6 @ MoJoes in Joliet IL.

We have tickets for sale for $25 in advance.
If you would be interested, you can purchase them from us without the service fees.

Please PM if interested.

Let me know who all might be coming to this show.
I heard the venue is amazing!

If you would be so kind, please LIKE us on FB:
www.facebook.com/GhostInTheRuinsBand

Thanks!

BUMP.
Just wanted to put this on top as a reminder for anyone considering attending this show.
If you are and still need tickets, please consider purchasing them from me in advance and save yourself some $$$$$$$$!

Thanks.

So the other day, I went to
gallery
to go grab a coffee, when I started feeling a bit peckish. Esuriant.
Deciding that, though their omelettes are to die for--see below--I think I'd try their breakfast burrito on for size for a bit of a laugh.
Not sooner did I place my order, the lovely young lady gave me the eye and asked if I'd like anything special in it. When I realized what she meant, I asked her how she herself would order the burrito (the greatest move I've found, works across all forms of service industry). Here's what she ordered for me:

One Breakfast burrito with eggs over-easy, filled with hash browns, bacon, avocado, bacon, and corned beef hash.

It was the best non-Mexican breakfast burrito I'd ever rested my lips upon.

l.jpg

I asked her how she herself would order the burrito (the greatest move I've found, works across all forms of service industry)
Truth. I've been doing this for years and it works exceptionally well. I usually get torn between two menu items and when it comes time to order, I just ask the waitperson which they would choose and why. Sometimes they'll even recommend something else all together... "well if you like that, you should try THIS!"

I don't wink at the guys, though.

Also, what show is Lynn talking about? Did I miss something in this thread?

Hello!
The Joliet show was a great time.
We, Ghost in the Ruins, had an absolute blast.
Warrel, Jim, and the rest of the Sanctuary guys were all amazing, and seemed to be in great spirits.
The turnout was solid, but could be better.
The venue MoJoes is still new to booking metal, so didn't really know how special of an event this was.

Was anyone there? Lynn, were you in the house????