santa hats

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
so i have one here and i can't make my mind up whether they are the most ridculous things ever made, has nothing to do with what christmas really is and shame on me if i even contemplate wearing it...EVER, or its all part of the funloving christmas spirit were we all act like fools as if it achieves something....plus it has mickey mouse ears on the side.

blackeyed said:
so i have one here and i can't make my mind up whether they are the most ridculous things ever made, has nothing to do with what christmas really is and shame on me if i even contemplate wearing it...EVER, or its all part of the funloving christmas spirit were we all act like fools as if it achieves something....plus it has mickey mouse ears on the side.

wtf? i just dreamt about mickey mouse ears this night... like we were fooling the people who haunted us by wearing them, ... let them think the shadows they saw were mickey ... or something like that

heh
though i do think the mickey mouse ears are a bit too much for a santa head, right?

I have one but with no Mickey Mouse ears innit, I think its..euh...it doesn't mean much..but I wear them only in the house not, outside, so that me head keeps warm and all.
Merry Christmas to you all, *again!*

siderea said:
wtf? i just dreamt about mickey mouse ears this night... like we were fooling the people who haunted us by wearing them, ... let them think the shadows they saw were mickey ... or something like that

heh
though i do think the mickey mouse ears are a bit too much for a santa head, right?

Round about of a Heyoka dream I had on the 22nd.
Wear the hat, blackeyed. A santa hat with mouse ears doesn't get any better. Go for it.