Sat. night (9/25) Maidens @ Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet w/ Phil Campbell & Satoru!

Apr 10, 2009
Because you can NEVER get enough of the Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet, we return there tomorrow (Sat., 9/25) evening!

PLUS (drumroll)...we've got "Special Guests" sitting in: Phil Campbell of Motorhead" and all the way from Japan "Satoru"!!! :headbang:

This Saturday also marks the close of the Saturday nighttime show season (of course the Saturday DAY shows will still be going strong for a while), so this will be your last chance for god knows how long to ROCK OUT on a Saturday night at the Swap. Don't miss it! Three sets of Iron Maiden and gigantic beers--it's a party! :kickass:

3 One-Hour Sets: 6:00, 7:30 & 9:00 PM

Only $1.50 Cover - ALL AGES!!!!

SANTA FE SPRINGS SWAPMEET
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-5814
(562) 921-9996
http://www.jaminnovations.net/sfspringsswapmeet/3/

Set 1:

Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
Killers
Tailgunner
Can I Play With Madness?
Losfer Words
Flight of Icarus
The Prisoner
Fear of the Dark
22 Acacia Ave

Set 2:

Invaders
Wasted Years
The Wickerman
The Clairvoyant
The Trooper (with Phil Campbell)
Sun and Steel
Children of the Damned
Running Free
Phantom of the Opera

Set 3:

Be Quick or Be Dead
Die With Your Boots On
Sea of Madness
Number of the Beast
Moonchild
Transylvania
Alexander the Great
Murders in the Rue Morgue
The Evil That Men Do
Run to the Hills

I'm sending a huge Thank You to everbody for making the close out of the Summer Saturday Nights at the Swap Meet so much fun!!! There were a lot of you there and you all made the night go by so quickly!! Thanks to all our usual crew n folks at the Swap, esp Maleni for the post show hospitality too! :D

Satoru and Phil were amazing highlights to this night! Satoru sat in on Wickerman, Die With Your Boots On, Flight of Icarus and Moonchild to give us the complete 3 guitar player lineup! Phil tore it up on The Trooper.

CHeers and hope to see ya at the next one which is WA state and Portland, OR, and then some local shows here in So Cal with the Brixton and The Galaxy Theatre coming up! ;)

We Enjoyed The Hell out of The Show!
Never Caught Maiden Live here in LA before and most Bands suck once they get here...except Uncle Ted (He Always rocks) But The Maidens Really Put on a First class Metal show! The Songlist is Great the music is studio quality and the performance was totally off the charts fucking metal in your face!!!! A Week later my voice is starting to return to normal just as any great metal band has done to it in the past! I've seen Many great metal bands suck live... Maidens Could easily kick the shit out of all of them. A Week later I still think they could headline anywhere here in So Cal!