Satanism

saboona

May 4, 2006
Alex, Egypt
are you guys into the old katatonia for the image and music or only the music?
i mean katatonia's earlier stuff totally kick ass, one of my favourite music ever but im not really into it for the satanic image and stuff, im just into it for the music.

I like their image and I like their music.

I just like them in general.

SATAAAAAAAAAAN WROAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!²
SATAN MY MASTER
I BLEED FOR THEE!!!!1

*doing devilhorns while drinking sheepblood and licking an inversed cross*

Zowi said:
SATAAAAAAAAAAN WROAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!²
SATAN MY MASTER
I BLEED FOR THEE!!!!1

*doing devilhorns while drinking sheepblood and licking an inversed cross*
OH BROTHER!!! Good to have found someone who feels the same! See ya on graveyard tonight!

seriously... who cares about images? it's a part of music and attitude and stuff, of course... but it has no effect on me if I like the music or not... this is not Tokio Hotel, ye know...

careful with the sheepblood...you might earn some lovely diseases
and Satan doesn't exist...it's all a christian propoganda to make people feel guilty when they masturbate.
but thanks to christianity we have all that cool devil worship music

Isn't Satan acknowledged somewhere in Islam as well?
dunno could be wrong.

"but thanks to christianity we have all that cool devil worship music"
Huzza to them then ;D

I dont think katatonia ever identified themselves as having anything to do with "satanic" metal"......in fact I think they were kind of separating themselves from the whole thing.....and yes they had some satanic overtones for a second....but I have never identified them with satanism.......

of course I was a big anti-god type....I dont know if I would say "satanist" really but I do have more than one inverted cross tattoo on me......quite a big one on my forearm.......so whatever......I still think the pope is the devil anyways....lol....not really but I still have my problems with organized religion....:)

you're right...Reece it's pretty much the whole demon sounds thingy in "without god" that implies on some connection to satanism but appearing only once is hardly evidence(no pun inteneded) for Katatonia being satanic.

about Satan, Satan was actually introduced by the jews in the hebrew bible aka the old testament in the book of Jobe...and this is the only place where Satan is mentioned in the old testament.
The jews anyway don't believe in the existance of satan,the book of Jobe case is simply a fucked up way to excuse injustice without having the people lose faith in god...it's an alegory that humanizes god and presents him as a non perfect being that accepts challanges from one of his servants...in which way it contredicts the rest of the bible.

:loco:
BloodySwan said:
OH BROTHER!!! Good to have found someone who feels the same! See ya on graveyard tonight!

seriously... who cares about images? it's a part of music and attitude and stuff, of course... but it has no effect on me if I like the music or not... this is not Tokio Hotel, ye know...
if so,why not make the albums with a blank sheet instead of a bookleet and stuff ,and a cheap office depot cd as well?

no_reply said:
:loco:
if so,why not make the albums with a blank sheet instead of a bookleet and stuff ,and a cheap office depot cd as well?

cd-r's don't have a protective coating which prevents the info on the cd to cruble over time...after 7-8 years the cd will start acting up
and booklets are cool plus you need to put the lyrics somewhere don't you