Satch to tour Oz in new year?

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
MESSAGE FROM JOE

I'm here in my studio getting ready for our "Evening With Joe" tour due to start October 6th, putting the final touches on a very unusual set list, complete with rare gems and odd improvs... Jeff, Matt and Galen are hard at work sorting through gear and sheet music, and Jon Luini is putting together all the web related things he does so well. So, I thought I would take a break from practicing and say "Hey!" to the online fan club ...Thanks to all the fans who came out to see us on the Deep Purple run in August and September, we had a great time with both D.P. and Thin Lizzy. Maybe we'll do it again somewhere??? We also have our sights on Australia and Asia for the new year, more on that as things develop.

Peavey has said they would like to show our new JSX Combo at January's NAMM show, and a little surprise too...more on that later as well.

That's all for now... Joe

:headbang:

Satch rocks. I didn't see Vai, but I would definately go to JS. I like him alot more than Vai

That's good news! Hopefully it comes to fruition. Vai was awesome, and got a great response, so hopefully he'll go and tell Satch how good it was down here. Satch has been here before though (but was it just a promo tour, or did he play?).