Saturday arrivers thread!

TychoCelchu

Sep 28, 2004
Boston MA
:)
Anyone else only able to make Saturday? I would've been unable to go at all this year if it weren't for Glenn re-instating single-day tickets! What a gift! Now I finally get a chance to see FW for once...and in a top-billed slot, too. Until then, I just have to get through two more workdays, and browsing the forum reading about everyone already there whooping it up...can't wait to get in!

Count me and my cousin Josh as Saturday only. Looking forward to Circus Maximus, Pagan's Mind, and Brainstorm.

I was planning on doing the whole weekend until the Vanden Plas issue happened, but I wasn't too enthused about the Friday night show. Then when Glen announced single day tix (thanks Glen!!!) I knew I had to make it to seee Circus Maximus, Pagan's Mind (kicking my ass again!!!) and Fates, plus the ability to get the new Redemption before its release!!! Yeah, I'm so there Dude!!! !:kickass:

I want to attend tonight only. I was unable to secure 4 tickets online. Are there still some available for tonight? Can I purchase them at the window? Thanks!

I couldn't get mine online either. The site was acting very buggy, so I just went to a Publix to buy it. Maybe you can try that.