Saturday, March 19th-Worcester, MA

yeah that sucks and from what i remember the upstairs is rather small... oh well, like you said metalsped, it should be an intimate show :Spin:

I'll be there. Upstairs is fine-saw Symphony X upstairs, it was great. Of course it would be better to know they sold enough tickets to play downstairs-but whatever-it'll be better for the few of us that do go.

Well, the show was awesome! I got to say hi to the guys again, and meet Stu. I was quite surprised that they remembered me, from when I got the chance to hang with them at Prog Power. I like their new BiO shirt (the one I have doesnt have any dates on the back), but they didnt have my size! Oh well, off to JSR I guess. Single bullet theory was better than expected. Even though they are the local band, BtE didnt do too much for me. Amorphis...well what can be said? Hope you guys squeeze in a Mass date on these next two tours!!

fuck yeah! that was an awesome show! i just wish that the sound was better... could barely hear the guitars! oh well. DarkShire and I didn't bother with Amorphis.

As far as Stu goes, I think he's really good... I just don't like his extreamly high pitch notes. to me, they don't go well with the band. but his death growls were fucking awesome!! The energy the band gave out was fucking sick! I can't wait til they come back in June and they can play a longer set (gob forbid).

Strongarm, it was nice meeting you at the bar :headbang:

Yeah, I was complaining to the guys next to me about the mixing of their set. I agree the guitars were too low. I liked the high stuff Stu threw at us (sucker for high pitched metal yells). Know of a date for the June tour? I didnt see one. Im really hoping they get to this area on the Strato tour!

I dunno, I thought Stu sucked :( Alot of energy, that was good. Cool stage presence, but damn, his high voclas just sounded off to me. I wasn't impressed at all. That on top of the mix being off I actually have to say I was dissapointed. :(

Not gonna stop me from coming back in June though.