Saturday, March 19th-Worcester, MA

I missed alot of the show. When we finally got there Into Eternity was already into their 3rd song. Then after Beyong the Embrace i decided to stroll outside for a ciggarette and failed to notice the signs saying no re-entry and couldnt get back in. So i missed amorphis. Oh well. Im gonna try to go to the show in Conn. hopefully.

STRONGARM said:
I had seen IE at prog power last year and was dissapointed with the vocals. (no insult intended-I realize he was singing without very much time in the band but he just didn't seem to fit in). Stu on the other hand seemed to fit right in. He nails the mid range singing, his highs are strong and he knows how to use them and his death vocals are sick. I think he'll be an excellent lead and I can't wait to hear a new CD with him on lead vocals.

Aw man, that was me, lol. Well, I tried. It was my third show. I'm a guitarist first, singer 2nd. Oh well, it was a good time. Glad they have someone that fits now.
Check the first link below for where I truly "fit in".

shit, I can't put my 2 cents in anymore? LOL! Well, your webmaster is a stubborn woman so I'll do it anyway;) I didn't read too much into it, it's one of those thing you easily say without really intending any real harm with it. And let's not forget that Darkshire is a very loyal fan and has been a very active participant in the IE forums for a long time, so I'm sure that with all respect to the band's very hard work (am I not their #1 supporter?;)) and other valid arguments, he meant no harm here either. There. NOW we can put it to rest! :p

WithinAnother said:
Aw man, that was me, lol. Well, I tried. It was my third show. I'm a guitarist first, singer 2nd. Oh well, it was a good time. Glad they have someone that fits now.
Check the first link below for where I truly "fit in".

I thought you did a good job at PP. The bands performance at PP made me a huge IE fan. :headbang:

Marlies said:
WITHIN ANOTHER RULES! I'm so glad you guys are going to work on new material again! Don't worry, your star will shine.. with your own talents and your own material!! :headbang:

I agree! The clips I heard before were awesome! I'd definatly keep my eye on Dean and his music!! :worship: :headbang:

Who sings in your band?

MetalJoe1977 said:
I agree! The clips I heard before were awesome! I'd definatly keep my eye on Dean and his music!! :worship: :headbang:

Who sings in your band?

Thanks. I do all the guitars and vocals in the band. It's a lot more natural for me to sing with a guitar live. It's a pain in the ass doing both, but I'm so used to it it's weird just having a microphone and nothing else.

I listened to the Within Another tracks on MySpace.They definatley sound Amazing!! It was Killer hanging with you in Regina & Calgary Dean,Hopefully we can hang out again -Hope you had fun at my pad! Cheers man!!

I was stoked on this show for so long then my friend said that he wasnt gonna be able to go(probably went and wasted his money on getting high :rolleyes: )
and I had a job interview the following morning at 930 so I decided not to make the hour and a half trek alone and then get home late and be tired for the job interview, but I'll definetly try to see them on the next tour

EmbersAstray83 said:
I was stoked on this show for so long then my friend said that he wasnt gonna be able to go(probably went and wasted his money on getting high :rolleyes: )
and I had a job interview the following morning at 930 so I decided not to make the hour and a half trek alone and then get home late and be tired for the job interview, but I'll definetly try to see them on the next tour

They're playing again at the same place (this time headlining :headbang: ) on June 16th :hotjump:

weird... according to there site it says that they are playing headlining shows... ASSuming that they are headlining each show... oh well.

i couldnt have said it better rob . and you guys kicked ass this was my first time seeing you guys and i thought it was awesome and it was pretty cool meeting you too. dont let that assholes opinion bring you down \m/
Rob-intoeternity said:
Hey Darkshire.....
how do I say this without being rude...
although you are entitled to your opinion on our band and we welcome it
criticizm is fine...but until you get your ass into a band and hit the road where you drive sometimes for 18 hours straight
sleep in the van and eat shit food every night and then try to give every ounce of energy you have into a show for the fans you wont know what it is like...so although we appreciate the fans posting show reviews....lets keep it a little more respectful....Stu dosnt fuckin suck!!! if he did he wouldnt be in into eternity...
if you cant say anything positive or with a little more cooth, then we don't wanna hear it ok..were busting our balls out here and making shit for it..ya dig!
Rob.

blakhail said:
i couldnt have said it better rob *smootch smootch*. and you guys kicked ass this was my first time seeing you guys and i thought it was awesome and it was pretty cool meeting you too *smootch smootch tounge action*. dont let that strapping young lad's opinion bring you down, even though he's right \m/

it was our first time seeing them too, and we DID think that the band played well. ah fuck this shit... i'm not getting started.

btw, stop kissing the bands ass when you know that the sound system at the Palladium sucked ass (not the bands fault i might add).

ok enough!

Darkshire could've chosen better words, but he's entitled to his opinion, as Rob is to defend his singer, as anyone is to think their thing about it all. But there is no need for namecalling (on either side) and I certainly won't have Darkshire being called an asshole, because he's simply not! Blakhail, you may never have been reading on the Into Eternity forums (here or the previous one) before, but I've said in an earlier post that Darkshire is a loyal fan and has been a very cool and active poster for a long time.