Satyricon, Emperor, Enslaved, Fleurety, Taake,...

I've recorded 3 songs and I asked someone if he wants to design a site for me.

In the meantime I'm wondering if I'll put the whole demo online and let people download it for free. Or I'll sell it for € 5 P&P included.

Still thinking about it.

I think I'm putting all songs online and present a cd for those who wants it.

The other songs are the same style, ofcourse. My only plans are to make some decent black metal and release it. Some fellow musicians offered them to create a live band, but at this moment that will be out of question due to lack of time. I have a full time band: Ill Fares the Land and an other project: Project 407.

I found the name Gorath somewhere in '94 and to be honest; I really don't know the meaning of it anymore... :cry:

No.. I am in a band doesn´t have anything to give anyone.. I kinda dissapointed of my playing fellows..
I am singer (who isn´t able to do cleans :( ) but I´m planning to start to play guitar.
I tried to listen Goroth but mp3.com gave me just a warning "parental advisory". :(

RealHazard said:
No.. I am in a band doesn´t have anything to give anyone.. I kinda dissapointed of my playing fellows..
I am singer (who isn´t able to do cleans :( ) but I´m planning to start to play guitar.
I tried to listen Goroth but mp3.com gave me just a warning "parental advisory". :(

That PA crap is due to some things I filled up at MP3.com. Try register again and lie about your age or anything you want. And then... Hear :)

Tell me your opinion please.

@dying: Because I have 33.6 modem I had to quick-listen your songs with poor 24 Kb/s.
Lizard Creature sounds good indeed, although the ending is little bit weird.
Have you done exactly everything?