Savage 120, Mesa Oversized- Cheeseball Metal

WillMan

New Metal Member
May 17, 2006
Recorded this a couple of days ago when my other guitarplayer and I got smashed drunk, figured we would get something as fun as we could down in under and hour. Ive been fooling with it for a couple of days now and think ive gotten somewhere decent. We Recorded it with an Ibanez RGA 321F Prestige with a Dimarzio Dropsonic straight In to my Profire line in, and then reamped through my Savage, and Mesa cab with a 57 a little off axis. We had a No name bass that we sent through my sansamp bass driver, drums are still Ezdrummer cause im broke. Alot off shit is out of tune since i think we tuned once the entire time, besides that any advise you guys have would be helpful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2726305/Wills stuff 7.wma

i think it sounds pretty good the guitars rule (luv the savage tone)! the drums need alittle work overall good job!!

Thanks alot dude, the Savage does rule! As far as drums, are you talking about the programming or the sound? Any suggestions ?

i would say the sound of the drums maybe a fatter snare its a mater of taste but its not bad, your very close to a cool mix!