Savage Circus CD

WildmanCAL

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2006
I happen to have an extra copy of the Savage Circus debut CD, Dreamland Manor. It is still sealed and I'm willing to sell it for $15, shipped, to whoever wants it. USA only please. If interested, send me an e-mail and I will work out the details with you!

Stay metal.

Yes, $15 and that INCLUDES shipping in the US, which will cost around $4 for priority mail, making it an $11 CD. You don't want it, don't buy it, but leave the negative posts somewhere else.

WildmanCAL said:
Yes, $15 and that INCLUDES shipping in the US, which will cost around $4 for priority mail, making it an $11 CD. You don't want it, don't buy it, but leave the negative posts somewhere else.

I wasn't trying to be negative. I figured that when I posted, the CD was sold. Savage Circus will be a big draw for all of the BG/Iron Savior fans and I was merely pointing out that it is available before it's March domestic release.

its $13.99 with free shipping within the USA from THE END RECORDS. And ladies and gents "IT'S AWESOME".

Pyramaze51 said:
its $13.99 with free shipping within the USA from THE END RECORDS. And ladies and gents "IT'S AWESOME".
Fair enough. Ok, $12 for the CD shipped anywhere in the US.

Awesome would be a great way of putting it. Fast, melodic, stellar!

J-Dubya 777 said:
Seconded! It's a great cd!

J-Dubya

I picked it up this week and cannot believe howmuch Jens Carlsson sounds like Hansi. You'd swear they were brothers or something. Has anyone heard a vocalist that sounds more like Hansi than Jens Carlsson? I haven't.

Bryan316 said:
Bought it at last year's Prog Power? I didn't think it was even released by then?!?!?

Fuck... is it still for sale?

It was out in Europe by that time. A couple vendors were selling it. I imagine some online metal vendors would have it in stock. Great CD... looking forward to seeing them play this year.