Savage Circus / Matt Moliti's Dark Empire PP6 Listening Party!

Curufin

Kind of a big deal...
Aug 19, 2002
Nottingham, NH, USA
www.curufin.com
Time for another get-together!

The gathering will be held in my penthouse at the Granada Suites (the hotel right next to the Earthlink Live) on Friday the 16th beginning at 11:00 AM. Since I don't know which penthouse I'll have yet, you all can just come to the top floor and find the open door with all of the longhaired partiers.

Events will include a listening party for both Savage Circus' "Dreamland Manor" and Matt Moliti's Dark Empire's album "Distant Tides". (Matt Moliti is Yngvai X on this forum). It should be noted that Jens Carlsson from Persuader sings on both Savage Circus and Matt Moliti's Dark Empire's albums. The listening party will begin at 11:30 AM.

There will be free pizza and soda/water for everyone, but if you want booze, you'll have to bring it yourself.

Everyone attending will receive an exclusive ProgPower-only single of Matt Moliti's Dark Empire song "Northern Sky". A raffle for copies of (possibly signed) Savage Circus CDs will take place as well.

You can check out Matt Moliti's Dark Empire at www.mattmoliti.com and listen to a clip of "Northern Sky"! The Savage Circus homepage has clips from the upcoming album as well, and they can be found at www.savage-circus.com .

I hope to see all of you PP-goers there!

Excellent! Since we've got one of the suites too, we'll probably be right down the hall. Will make a point to stop by.

Now I'm sad... On that other board you said it was a forum meet for that other forum's peeps... *pout*

;)

P.S.: Does that mean you are not lining up to get in at noon the way you did at PPIII? :loco:

Wish I could be there Matt Molooti, the cutie Patootie. There also should have been more bass solos. Actually no, take it back... there were some really awesome passages on a bunch of the songs.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to say that I will NOT be in attendance this year...I really thought I would be...until the mastering engineer told me how much he was charging to master my album :p...so it was either delay finishing my CD and, in essence, backing out of the listening party and go to PP, or finish my CD and not go...so I chose the latter. My album will STILL be played at the listening party and there will still be a Northern Sky single, I just won't be there...hope everyone likes it anyway and MUCHO GRACIAS to Drew (Curufin) for being my official Dark Empire Pimp at PP 6 :D