Savatage Petition

really now? And I would have thought *nothing* could save this amazingly amazing band. It seemed they'd all gone their seperate ways, focusing on JOP, Caffrey's solo, CIIC, and TSO. TSO is in my opinion what killed it dead. Nothing against them, the stuff is great, but it made so much money that they abandoned Savatage for it... :cry:

Commissar, There In The Silence, Stay With Me A While, Morphine Child, Man in the Mirror, its a great album!

Wake of Magellan will always be my favorite though, with all the rest tied for 2nd lol

Kenneth R. said:
Commissar, There In The Silence, Stay With Me A While, Morphine Child, Man in the Mirror, its a great album!

Wake of Magellan will always be my favorite though, with all the rest tied for 2nd lol

Morphine Child f***ing KICKS ASS! Poets and Madmen is an awesome CD! I agree about Wake of Magellan, as it was my first Savatage CD. That one, Dead Winter Dead, Streets, and Hall of the Mountain King are their best. Edge of Thorns has some cool stuff, too.

It would be great to see Savatage in action again, but yeah, with all the new fans, exposure, and income TSO generates, it's obvious what they'll give more attention to. That and they want to do their own projects as well. But TSO is incredible. They just get better in concert each time. They do a killer version of Carmina Burana. :headbang:

I'm *still* waiting for the promised new album and Beethoven's tour. No more Christmas cds pleasssssssse it was cool, it was cool again, and then it got old :lol:

Heck yeah, the "Nightcastle" CD is supposed to be out later on in the summer, according to what they said several months ago. I agree, they should move on from the Christmas CDs, although my holidays are always complete with their music!

I've always liked their approach to concept albums (as with Savatage), and yet they're different enough from Symphony X's approach. I think it's just awesome to have different bands create conceptual works in their own ways and give us a unique end result. Kinda like finding individual beauty in brunettes, blondes, and redheads. It's nice to have variety! (Sorry about the hotness reference again, Jax is probably sick of it already, hehe).:)