Saviour vinyl

Mick Moss said:
Yeah. Why?

would love one!
headbob.gif

I'm always meaning to buy stuff of that prophecy site, I just got the wicker man soundtrack (just to hear ted woodward scream "oooo louurd, oooo jesus chrisht!! NOOOOO!!! " :) )

so I want more pagan folk like. What are of the wand and moon or stile volk like?? they dont sing with awful german accents like empyrium do they??

Bambi said:
so I want more pagan folk like. What are of the wand and moon or stile volk like?? they dont sing with awful german accents like empyrium do they??

Get tenhi now! It's really good, and no accents on there, because they sing in finnish (you won't understand a thing of it, but i always sing along "vastakakoueoien itleeeooiuoeaaseoe" :D ).

Something like the last empyrium, but with a little bit more warm sound is "forseti - windzeit".

Female paganfolk would be Hagalaz' Runedance, it's amazing. Never fails to move me (a little bit).

Stille volk is not so good i think. Heard it in the store once, and didn't like it, too many bagpipes and stuff.
Of the wand and the moon was rather boring...

Blue Taste said:
Get tenhi now! It's really good, and no accents on there, because they sing in finnish (you won't understand a thing of it, but i always sing along "vastakakoueoien itleeeooiuoeaaseoe" :D ).

Something like the last empyrium, but with a little bit more warm sound is "forseti - windzeit".

Female paganfolk would be Hagalaz' Runedance, it's amazing. Never fails to move me (a little bit).

Stille volk is not so good i think. Heard it in the store once, and didn't like it, too many bagpipes and stuff.
Of the wand and the moon was rather boring...

I have that hagalaz cd and dont think much of it, I might have to stick to irish trad so :) might look for the otheres tho, nice one.

Strangelight said:
Sound, so it's probably worth ordering some for Greece then?

yeah, it'll be a good move i reckon. quite a few people here are vinyl fanatics so you could sell some i guess. just keep the price a bit low and it'll probably be a success.

oh, and maybe bring some of those live at lille cd's, i'll sure get one of those too.

*manic consumer*