Saw 3.....oh yeah hi!

Final_Stand said:
sup bitches? I havent been around in a while, got bored of the whole dumbass thing so its gone, got a question..... Any of you guys gonna see saw 3 tomorrow? I have no idea about finland or anywhere else in the world, but I am a big fanatic of the saw movies and I heard this ones gonna be sick compared to the last 2. MTV2 showed a scene where this guys was getting slopped with sawed up pig guts so I dont know what to expect!
What the Fuck does knowing anything about Finland have to do with Seeing a movie?

Also, admiting you watch MTV or anything involving MTV shows the world you know nothing about good music, movies, or anything. You didn't get bored of the "dumbass thing", your parents grounded you from the computer for getting a C in grade 9 remedial english.

Final_Stand said:
sup bitches? I havent been around in a while, got bored of the whole dumbass thing so its gone, got a question..... Any of you guys gonna see saw 3 tomorrow? I have no idea about finland or anywhere else in the world, but I am a big fanatic of the saw movies and I heard this ones gonna be sick compared to the last 2. MTV2 showed a scene where this guys was getting slopped with sawed up pig guts so I dont know what to expect!
who the fuck are you?