damn, im bored with nothing to do, oh someone save me

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
aaah im so bored, im going insane. its 11:16pm, and there is NOTHING to do. my parents go to sleep so freakin early i cant play drums or guitar or have music up, ive seen all the movies i have at least a dozen times, we have no food in the house, my radio is broken. arrrggh. im recording myself playing holy diver on rubber bands and try do the drums with my mouth. AAHHHH i cant take this. i even went on my old diablo II acct (for those of you that don't know what that is, it's an older online computer game, but millions of people still play it) and gave away everything cos i play new games now. i just wacthed this awesome short ghost video. thse kids are in barton mansion, some place in california, and a ghost comes outa a closet. im slow playing the video, it looks so strange. it's got, what looks like, a white tattered and torn robe, its holding a lantern (like your typical ghost) and it seems to have horns that funnel and point backwards. the worst part of this is, sleeping isn't an option. not only because im not tired, but because a spring broke in my matress and gouges my stomach when i lie down. dargormundshark is trying to give me ideas. one of them is posting stuff, so here i am. ya know what, i just realized EVERY japaneese RPG game is centered around some sort of cards. ive been looking to see for new ps2 and gamecube games cos i have been using computer alot and havent looked, and every one says something along the lines off "use these epic cards to summon monsters and creatures to fight on your side against the dark". hahaha. i wonder how many of you are reading this and saying "this kid is fucked up." whoa it's 12:20am now. its been like an hour since i started typing everything im doing on here. ah, well 3 more days of spring break, then back to school. im halfway through chapter 2 of the book im writing. ah i cant wait to go to prog power in 2006, it's gonna be so awesome. itll be my first time, and its still gotta while, but aahhh i wanna go now! i wacthed Die Hard today. ha, a classic movie. at least one of you must have seen it. the best line is when the lead terrorist dude goes, "do you really think you have a chance against us cowboy?" and the bruce willis (the cop) goes "yippi-cayey motha fucker" ahh yes. am i not aloud to say words like fuck on the board? i know i got banned from some other forum for saying shit and ass, but that wasn't ultimatemetal. "OVER THE WATER, OVER THE SEA! OVER THE WATER, SHE GOES, RIDING THE BEAST!" im a drummer, and i think one of the coolest things a drummer has done is in this song. in the chorus, he does a drum beat that gives the song a slower effect. then then when urban goes "over the water" for the 2nd time, he switches it to a faster beat which brings the whole song to a new vibe. man it rocks. well, its now 12:33 so i guess im gonna go. ill probably go lay down, turn on some music on my cdplayer, and eventually fall asleep......somehow.