Saw Iron Maiden/Arch Enemy in LA last night!

ChaosWithoutProphecy

disciple of the watch
Mar 4, 2002
so cal
Visit site
i got free pit tickets a few days ago from a friend with "connections" and FUCK! it was a good show, not the best ive seen but pretty good. arch enemy opened and played well, all new stuff pretty much, all the old people around us were like, "i cant understand what she is saying" also, angela looked WAY hot :worship:

maiden was badass, and they actually had a pit! it was fucking annoying as fuck too, i dont see how u can pit to maiden. these drunk mother fuckers were pushing people around even during an acustic song maiden played. what a bunch of fucking assholes. all the older maiden fans on the floor were funny to watch cause they looked scared and some were getting pissed. Maiden played a few too many new songs that i wsant familiar with, but they still ruled. also, aces high, 2 minutes to midnight, the evil that men do, and powerslave were all missing from the setlist. bruce also said that this is NOT the last tour and they will write a new album in a year or 2.

also, hidden legions and i spotted Chuck and his wife and said hi. i got TONS of comments and respect for the TestAmenT shirt i was wearing by random metalheads. :headbang:

Nice Job..........I heard that she could not be understood to clearly, & even between songs it was almost impossible to get what she was trying to say.....I think shes needs work on her English, & her between song rap......from the 3 times I've seen them.......She is a Hottie though & has good stage presence(for a girl)......I love seeing her belly:hotjump:

So I miss 2 Killer Maiden/AE shows......But an old friend of mine called, and he's in town tonight........and guess what, he's the Soundman(former Testament, Slayer, & still does Dio, amoung many others), for none other than................OPETH.........So it's a night out with the boys(some of the Testy gang) & we are all going to The Fillmore, in SF(near my old Neighborhood)......Well to tell you the truth, I've been wanting to see them live, and this is a good excuse as any, gotta go & see for myself........Going to drink lots of coffee, & energy drinks.......so I don't fall.....asleep.......and of course some booze.....Deadly Does Opeth review tomarrow...........:confused: ........Wish me luck!