Saw you at the Sports Palace in Mexico City

AnaCalavera

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2010
Two saturdays ago I traveled all the way down to Mexico City and to arrive at 6am to the Sports Palace. In the meantime, I was sewing something I could have thrown to the stage in the middle of the concert period.
I waited along with my friends who helped me out to be near to the barrier. The time I spent with them was enjoyable. Won't ever forget the very first time in my whole life I needed to drink some alcoholic beverage, and never thought I was going to get to a high point of drunkness.
Now I know how I behave when being under the influence of alcohol: I tend to laugh at anything.
Sadly, I couldn't get to the barrier. I was three rows, and feeling the need of drinking beer (I am not that alcoholic but the situation was critic for me)
Then, I decided to move all the way back to get those Corona beers. Before doing so, I asked Thalia to throw the MegabrA I finished sewing. But the bra never made it to the stage.

I didn't pay much attention to the band support. I was there just for Megadeth (it was my very first Megadeth concert ever, I couldn't go to the ones two years back then because I was interned at the hospital)

Megadeth has played an important part in my life which it has reforced me and make me strong, and inspired me. The way to thank them is through my photography. I am not satisfied with the Digital Photography I have made. So, that's why I decided to quit it (just for the Concert Photography sake) and to keep on doing DarkRoom Photography.

To be witness of such a great performance coming from Chris Broderick was a moment of rejoice. I was very amazed by his talent.
I try not to sound like a groupie, but it's inevitable to recognize and to emphasize his charming on stage.

Here I drop the most decent photo I shot with a camera I shouldn't have brought.

megadeth_2010__pd__df__6_by_AnaCalavera.png

Take a look to my gallery if you want! http://anacalavera.deviantart.com/gallery/

I intend to travel all the way up to Cleveland, Ohio just to see them again and to sneak the camera it deserved to be with me.

-Ana