MAIDENS IN MEXICO CITY

murder on the rue morgue

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2008
I went to the Iron Maidens concert in Mexico City on feb 23 2008 just 1 day before the iron maiden show. The gig really kicked ass!!! I heard of this band before but this was the first time i saw them live. Rumours are that Bruce and Steve themselves where there in person in the vip section!!!

The band played in the Hard Rock bar (that means expensive beer) the venue was fulled with cheering fans, everybody was impressed with the band´s music skills, beauty and talent. The fans sang all the songs no matter the language differences. The setlist included:The phantom of the opera, Run to the hills, the number of the beast, acacia avenue and the trooper among some other brilliant iron maiden covers.

After the show ended, the girls from the band signed autographs, i meet all of them and they signed a band´s pic for me :headbang: they are are such a nice persons, not the classic rock stars possers, these chicks are really cool with fans, specially mini, i remember she asked me which song was my fav and i answerd the phantom of the opera!!! then she said mee too and after a little kiss and a hug she signed my pic :p The most requested memeber by the fans was Wanda everybody wanted a pic with her.

I really recomend this show to all the iron maiden fans!!! these girls really know how to rock!! brilliant covers beautiful girls great vocals and a bad ass attitude. What else you want?? :headbang:

Thanks for the warm welcome metallicat!!

I had such a nice time on the concert, too bad i wasn´t able to meet Bruce and Steve because there was this stupid security guy who didn´t let anybody pass.

Up the irons!!

Thanks for the warm welcome metallicat!!

I had such a nice time on the concert, too bad i wasn´t able to meet Bruce and Steve because there was this stupid security guy who didn´t let anybody pass.

Up the irons!!

Hope you have a great time here! :D

I don't think anyone really did because they would have been mobbed. Bruce escaped early so the Maidens didn't get to meet him but they did get their picture taken with Steve! If you look back at some of the older threads, I'm sure you'll be able to find it.