SAW YOU DROWN on ebay

Maybe its just me, but the 'Saw you Drown' EP is hardly worth paying a lot of money for. At the most I'd probably put up $15, but nothing more than that. There's really only one good song (Scarlet Heaven) and the rest are just not so interesting. I'm not going to pay a fortune for a CD that i'll bring out once a year. But then again I'm not an obsessed Katatonia freak that has to have everything they've done in every medium available. I'll stick to my CDR of 'Saw you Drown' thank you very much.

I would actually like to get SYD, just cause it's nice to have their whole collection, but I don't have an Ebay account...

NuclearAssblast said:
And its up to £62 already.
And it's down to £21 after the guy realised after a couple of days that "he entered the wrong amount" in his bid.

If you have Discouraged Ones then you own half the EP already ("Saw You Drown" and "Nerve"). And "Scarlet Heavens" was originally a split with Primordial. So that leaves "Quiet World", which is worth ANY price you must pay to possess it. Or you could just wait for the upcoming release of Brave Yesterdays.