Saxon at JB's, Dudley - Who's going????

The Man In Black

Stallion of the Highway
Aug 8, 2005
Great Britain
Ok Im thinking of going to this gig as its the closest Saxon are playing to where I live this year. Was wondering who else here is going??? Would be cool to have a meet up before the show or something.

Sorry but i have no idea...Where is Dudley??? Im on the Wirral here so im guessing its prolly far away anyways...

Hey, My Dark Dressed Friend (or should I say Fiend?)!

I will be getting tickets for the Dudley gig as it is about 40 minutes down the motorway for me. I'm hoping to bring a mate or two and it will be great to meet up at a pub or something before.

Let me know what you reckon.

nightwar said:
Hey, My Dark Dressed Friend (or should I say Fiend?)!

I will be getting tickets for the Dudley gig as it is about 40 minutes down the motorway for me. I'm hoping to bring a mate or two and it will be great to meet up at a pub or something before.

Let me know what you reckon.

Cool!! When I know for definate that Im going I will let you know.

I've never been to JB's but heard it is a cracking venue, about hour and a halfs drive for me, but will be worth it, count me in.

Changes 74 said:
I'm off to see them in Bradford on the 16th.A few :Spin: pints of real ale in the Fighting Cock,Saxon at Rio Club and a curry at Nirmals,its going to be a good day

LOL some drinkies, then seeing Saxon and finishing the night off with a nice hot curry - wow that sounds like heaven to me :D Thats more or less what I'll be doing as well but only on the 19th and in Edinburgh. Roll on October eh!!!!