Who's going where (for this tour)?

H

Hilda

BTW, I'm new here, and a relatively new Saxon fan, but I'm going to Waunakee in about a week or so. I'm pretty excited!

I will surely die if they don't play "Conquitador", "Denim & Leather", "And the Band Played On", and so many I love...

Geez, what a band!

Anyone else going to this Wisconsin show?

I wish I could know the setlist in advance, damn. :(

I'm going tonight to Jaxx in Springfield, VA. Should be a damn good show. I hope they play "Crusader", "Requiem (We Will Rmember)", "Princess Of The Night", "Solid Ball Of Rock" and "Dogs Of War". As long as those are included on the set list, I'm a happy man.

Hi Hilda

Webmaster here!

Set list ...... mmmmmmmm This is Biff's own words in a recent interview:

"Set List - Plenty of classix and new - about 70/30 old/new.
We choose carefully to please everybody and then tear it up!!"

The set will vary from show to show. They have 30 songs ready to play and will perform about 20 each nite!

Have a great time and publish a gig review on the other forum!!

Cheers

Vince

I'll be going to the RI show.. I just hope it doesn't get cancelled at the last minute!

Hey 747! :)

For sure (if it's not cancelled, I'll post a review with what I can!).

I do hope at least they play "Denim and Leather" (hehehe, I love that song even though I wasn't even born in '79) :p and CONQUISTADOR (So that I can tell Biff (yeah, sure, eheh): "Hey Biff, it isn't 'ConQUIStador', it's 'ConKIStador'. Ahhh, this English pronunciation... :)

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have a good time, wish everyone has one too!

Hilda, was at the show in Virginia on 10/26 @ JAXX. You'll be happy to know that Conquistador and Denim were on the set list along with some other old classics
and some new classics like Metalhead and Song of Evil.It was my first time seeing them live and they just blew me away. They are Kings of Metal !!!!

Woohoo!!! By the reviews of a friend of mine who saw them in New York, that club was pretty much a hole in the wall...

I wonder how the Attic Ballroom will be...