FAN MESSEGES FOR SAXON

S

Scott65

First of all, thanks for the new SAXON site. It's totally cool! Secondly, I want to thank Saxon for all the great music over the last 20+ years.I have been a die-hard fan since 1982 after I saw them open for Molly Hatchet in my hometown of Quincy, Illinois on the DENIM AND LEATHER TOUR. Saxon are what true metal music is all about and along with PREIST,MAIDEN, and other bands why metal has made it to the next mellenium. British metal rules and Saxon are truly one of the greatest metal bands of all time. We yanks haven't got much to be proud of in the realm of true metal and hard rock music. It's great to have bands like Saxon out there keeping the faith in the face of all the CRAP calling itself metal today. Thanks again guys and keep rockin!!!!

Scott S. Stinnett

YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL! Todays METAL in the USA all sounds the same. The only really good METAL band in the US is PANTERA! I have been sending SAXON request for them to come to the states! We could use a great METAL show around here. I am tired of Ozfest. All the bands on that bill I really could do without.

YOU SAID IT ALL!! SAXON IS METAL!!I LOVE THIS BAND AND I'M A CHICK!!HA!AMERICAN MUSIC IS BLAH!! @#%$ THAT'S ON THE RADIO SUCK'S.METALHEAD IS AWESOME,CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT.HOPE THEY COME HERE!THIS SITE IS GREAT,THANK'S FOR CREATING IT FOR US!!

Thanks for the many years of music! I especially love all the live stuff you guys released! But, there is one question: I would love for you to re-issue "Rock and Roll Gypsies" on CD. I have and old copy on cassette (yeah, it's that old) but it's tattered and just about on it's last leg. I don't play it often anymore for fear of ruining it. I don't even know if it this record was released on CD or not. I suppose with the on-going "battles" with Graham Oliver and the other band, this will be impossible! Man, I am bummed. I just love the "Broken Heroes" song LIVE!! Maybe you can do this song for a spot on your next live video (for me!) You are going to do another live video soon, aren't you??? Well, hope to see the real band in the states soon...

No kidding! You guy's rule! I'll keep hounding your manager till I finally have a chance to meet you all here in the US someday! ( : Your hard work is appreciated and don't retire any time soon! Cheers guys and thanx!

Thank you for every good vibrations your music gave to me during all these years (i'm a fan since 1990!). I recently witnessed a live gig in Munich, driving 350 km from my hometown, and I can tell you it was worth every second! Long live Saxon

matteo

p.s. Connouisseur collection recently re-issued Rock'n'roll gypsies at budget price!