Saxon at Wulfrun Hall.

Hey, PaxoMan - I was just gonna send you the Civic link myself, but Mr 747 has saved the day!
I recently experienced the Wulfrun/Civic Hall for the first time myself. I went to chill out to Marillion.
I'm planning on going to the gig.I am intending to get there early and have a couple of drinks at the 'Little Civic' pub next to the venue first! Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Craig

Hope you go to the wolves gig pax.I not 100% on the London gig at the moment.Besides All them drinks i had to drink at the Astoria because we did'nt bump into each other I think its your round:Spin: .

By the way - to find the venue: When you reach Wolverhampton you will hit the Ring Road. Just follow the signs for 'The Civic Buildings & Magistrates' Court'.
You won't miss it!
Parking isn't a problem as there is a multi-storey directly opposite the venue. You can't miss it! Only costs £1.60 for the entire night!

Thanks Saxon747 and nightwar.

I thought it was your round Wilks?! Anyway, it will definitely be your round because I would have bought a pint at the London gig that you won't be at!

If I go, I will travel down early on Monday by train and stay the night at Wolverhampton in a hotel, and travel back to Manchester on Tuesday. I just need to sort out a hotel close to the venue and buy my ticket, and it's all sorted.

It will be nice to have a few beers with you Wilks and nightwar (and whoever else is going from here, Peter Day and London boy etc). All beers are on Wilks, he's very generous like that! :lol:

Peter and i are Staying in the Wheatsheaf! I personally am getting to Wolves at about 13.45! I know the Wheatsheaf is a pub/B&B so i guess Peter and I will be there to start off with! Then if everyone is in the little Civic We'll go there! :hotjump: :worship: :headbang: :hotjump:

Here ya go, Paxoman -

The Wheatsheaf Hotel
Market Street
Wolverhampton , West Midlands WV1 3AE
T: 01902424446

I'm not sure if this is close to the Venue or not, but I'm sure you can check out a Map Search Engine now you know which road your B&B is on.