Saxon in Brussels

saxonmckenz

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
Are there any SAXON fans in Brussels that can give me the phone number and address of the venue of the saxon gig in Jan and a nearby address of a B&B. Anyone else going from the UK wanting to meet up?

Heres the link for venues website :
http://www.abconcerts.be/ab2/en.html
All info on location,transport etc is available there (one of the better venues websites)

You could fly from Stansted to Charleroi (near Brussels) for about £30 return if booked soon on Ryanair. (plus cost of bus from Charleroi to Brussels)

One thing, DONT buy your tickets via "go for music". They suck,charge big fees & even if youve paid for them to send your tickets,they will hold them at the door!

Not going myself,but i'm forever travelling abroad to see Garbage & Guano Apes,so have all this kind of info to hand :)

Thanks InnocentGreed for the info. Paxoman! I,ve checked out the venue's site. It will be easy to get tickets from them and i am checking out a few hotels. We are definately going and if you do we will have to meet up in Brussels as we are flying from the Midlands. Have a few beers!!!!

Keep in touch.

Saxonmckenz - Yeah a meet up and a 'few' beers sounds good! I'm not sure we will be able to book the gig tickets online though. I started to book them just to see what would happen, but it said "tickets for this concert not available online". Unless I was doing something wrong (which is probably the case!).

As for your other post about your mate getting the eurostar. Yeah could meet up with him, although me and Sammi haven't arranged anything yet and probably won't until after xmas. But I'll keep in touch.