Supporting/Promoting Saxon on the USA tour...

M

manowar

Well, I think all us Saxon fans in the USA should do as much promotion as we can so Saxon gets the fan support they deserve!

I have started to do my small part by posting the tour dates on the "HALFORD" and "SAVATAGE" message boards.

I feel very fortunate that Saxon still makes the effort to come play for us USA fans. :)

I will be making the trek to the Rock House, in Chicago Illinois.

btw, anyone have an address/phone number for the Rock House?

WHEELS OF STEEL

DEFEND THE FAITH

Amen! I will be at the shows in Chicago and St. Louis. POPS is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from my hometown of Quincy Illinois. Also, I too need the address for the Rockhouse in Chicago. I've been to several venues in Chicago, but I haven't heard of this one. Where is it?

A BIG THANK YOU TO BIFF AND THE BOYS FOR RETURNING TO THE USA!!!!

Manowar,

I did an internet search and found two Chicago area venues with "Rockhouse" in their name. The first is:
Rockhouse Cafe
22 Algonquin Road
Rolling Meadows, Il
Ph: 847/670-8888

The second is
Riley's Rockhouse
Lake St. (RT. 31) and New York Avenue
Aurora, Il
Ph: 630/896-1031

Perhaps one of these is the venue for the Chicago Saxon show.

I am going to the NJ Metalfest show. I have been telling every Metalhead I know about this show.

I can't @#%$ wait! I missed them at LAMOURS last year with UDO due to a family obligation. I am not going to miss them this year. This show is only 20 minutes from my house.

The Eagle Is Landing!!!!!!!!

Scott....you are right on! Riley's Rockhouse is the place!

Thanks for the info....

I'll be at the show in Detroit. A band called Wicked Wish is opening. Anyone ever hear of them?

I duno if they have an official band their touring with. but one one show only in san antonio its SAXOn, legs diamond and Moxy. its a 6000 seat outdoor arena and its always full when Saxon rolls thru