Saxon gig - Dusseldorf 7 Dec

Hiya mate, it's Mark from the Dudley and Nottingham gigs. How you doing? Glad to see that you finally signed up to the forum!

I won't be going to the Dusseldorf gig but am still hoping to get to one of the gigs. Are Brett and Ed going to Dusseldorf gig?

Hi Mark !!
Haven't heard from Ed, but Brett can't make it. Was thinking about Z7 Pratteln as it is easy to get to. Have been there several times. Great venue & bar and cheap hotel is walking distance. However, return flight is too expensive (over £120). Dusseldorf flight was only £0.19 return (around £24 with taxes) !!!! Let us know if you are going to any soon.
Cheers,
Goss.

GOSS said:
Hi Mark !!
Haven't heard from Ed, but Brett can't make it. Was thinking about Z7 Pratteln as it is easy to get to. Have been there several times. Great venue & bar and cheap hotel is walking distance. However, return flight is too expensive (over £120). Dusseldorf flight was only £0.19 return (around £24 with taxes) !!!! Let us know if you are going to any soon.
Cheers,
Goss.

You got a flight for 0.19p?!! Even with taxes, £24 is brilliant! I have NEVER EVER gpt a flight anywhere near that cheap! Did you book it a long time ago?

Dusseldorf is definitely out for me because it is midweek. Pratteln sounds good though, if that was a weekend. I'll have to go look and see when the gig is.

Paxoman said:
You got a flight for 0.19p?!! Even with taxes, £24 is brilliant! I have NEVER EVER gpt a flight anywhere near that cheap! Did you book it a long time ago?

Dusseldorf is definitely out for me because it is midweek. Pratteln sounds good though, if that was a weekend. I'll have to go look and see when the gig is.

The show in Pratteln is december 16th, friday night....I`ll be there since it`s only a 90 minute drive from my place...would be great to finally meet up, Pax...you know where to find me during the show..:)

Best,

Karsten