Saxon / Fozzy Tour Changed

Mikey-Bong

May 29, 2011
I just received this e-mail. I can't make the weekday Fozzy show, total bullshit that they don't offer some kind of refund for the Saxon show since it's not what they advertised...

Unfortunately Fozzy has had to drop off the Saxon tour, but will be rescheduling a new date at Mojoes for Oct 16th. We are giving ticket holders a couple of options in light of this situation:

1. Attend Saxon show as planned
2. Utilize the Sept 21st Saxon/Fozzy ticket to see Fozzy on Oct 16th and receive a refund of $10. If you go to Sept 21 w/ Saxon, this option will not be available to you.

3. See both shows. We will give you $5 off at the door on Oct 16th if you bring your receipt for the Sept 21st show.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Thanks,
TTR

:mad:

Yes any show that gets changed like that should be a total refund to those who bought tickets, no stipulations. How come Fozzy can't play?

Not sure, they're playing most of the shows on the Saxon tour.

I'm not even looking for a total refund, how about $10 off since it's not the show they advertised? I think that would be fair.

I get that shows like this change sometimes, but I think they should do more to make it right for the ticket buyer.