SAXON in Chicago!

Abbath75 said:
Bring WOLF with you, Saxon!
What a great warm up band that would be!
www.wolf.nu

I downloaded the mp3s from thier site, they do sound pretty good indeed!
.....and the wallpaper "If it wasnt for heavy metal id be a fucking punk" lol

I picked up my ticket for the saxon show at the house of blues in chicago yesterday while attending the hammerfall/ed guy/into eternity show there. Don't forget monday night metal mayhem 7-9 pm central in the states at www.wqna.org. I am playing "to hell and back again tonight" on the show. Praise saxon. Ps hammerfall and ed guy kick ass.

I am going to make the drive to milwaukee and see saxon at shank hall in jeffrey dahmers hometown. Back to back nights of saxon. Spread the word to the milwauke metal fans, saxon is coming. And by all means listen to my radio show tomorrow night.

Golden_Goose said:
i'm SOOOOOOOOOO There!! \m/

According to the web site of the B.B. King's Blues Club in New York City, British heavy metal legends SAXON are scheduled to perform at the venue on Tuesday November 1, 2005. Two days later, on Thursday November 3, 2005, SAXON are scheduled to play the Jaxx nightclub in West Springfield, Virginia. Support at the Jaxx show will come from long-running American metallers BLACK WIDOW.

SAXON were originally slated to embark on a U.S. tour in May but ended up cancelling the dates as a result of frontman Biff Byford wanting to stay by his family's side after suffering a major loss in February when his house in the Normandie area of France burned down. In that incident, Biff, his wife and their children got out of the house at the very last minute and nobody was hurt.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]__________________[/font]

If they are in Virginia on the 3rd its hardly likely that they'll be in Barnsley on Friday 4th :erk:

For that House of Blues show April 1,1998 my fiance and now baby daddy is the former drummer ( Tony Rios) of Winterkill. He was the drummer in that show and just wanted to thank any fans who were there and let them know he appreciates the positive comments keepitmetal