Saxon & Masterplan

would love to see both bands live again (seen saxon 4 times and masterplan once) but can't make it to any of the venues

will need to look into ordering masterplan's 3rd alum soon

I picked it up today, haven't listened though. But i saw the video for the single and didn't think it was as good as with Jorn but i'm sure it'll grow on me!

Also was gonna get the new Saxon album as that's out now but it was a bit expensive from Virgin and i was spending £30 on other CDs as it was!

Got the bargain of Virgin Steele's Marriage of Heaven and Hell Pts I & II for £7 each, Edguy Hellfire Club for £7 and of course Masterplan MkII for £12

Actually I really like the new album and was rather worried when Mr Lande decided to walk, thought that would be the end of the band for me. But hey the new singer is really really good and not that much different from Mr Lande except perhaps not a intense vocally as he is.

Really looking forward to seeing them live ... and what can I say about Saxon ... been a big fan since I was a wee lass ... which I still am, only a little older, but probably no wiser :lol:

Should be a good gig though :headbang: