Saxon t-shirts

The Crusader and Denim & Leather sweats look very good, but can I order it to sweden??

Ordered my stuff yesterday afternoon and it came this morning! How's that for service! Unfortunately both tops are way too big and I have to send them back :( (The only size they do is extra large).

But for anyone thinking about buying a top, do it because they look really good.

Crusader - They send to different countries, so yes you can probably order something from the website.

Oh yeah, talking of your bell-end...I was gonna offer to come round the other weekend and inspect it for you, you know, to see if you were a Taliban or not...purely in the line of National Security, of course! :lol: You should be glad your Mrs doesn't dress up as Biff...well you would be if you knew what I did with the cucumber that I keep down the spandex trousers!! :lol: :D ;) :eek:

As for inspecting your bell-end...would be rude not to, wouldn't it, after your kind offer!! :lol:

As for the cucumber...you have a very dirty mind Lagoon!! All I do with it is make some nice salad sandwiches...can't imagine what you were thinking of!! :lol: :D :eek:

I know I should have been a gentleman and not revealed our bedroom secrets Sammi. But hey, when you have a girlfriend that dresses up as Biff Byford in bed, you want the whole world to know! ;) :D :lol:

Er no you won't be expecting Lagoons bell end thank you very much! Not even in the interests of national security! Now behave yourself and go make me a cucumber sandwich. ;) :lol:

Sorry Ricknroll, the tops have now been sent back. But I'm sure you can order them direct. I recommend them, they are superb!