saxon tribute album

I

ianmetalhead

Hi i just got the saxon tribute album today A Metal Crusade which is fairly good only one disappointment on the album was the version of 747 by the band tyrant in which the lead vocalist sounds like hes singing through a megaphone about 3000 miles away from the rest of the band and you can hardly here him the highlight of the album for me is Rock N Roll Gypsy by the band silent shadows of which the band do an excellent version of the song does anybody else have the album and if so what do you think of it

Hi Ian,
I haven't got the Saxon tribute album.Could you please give us a list of tracks and bands on the album and also the catalog number so i can get it myself.
P.S. I am looking forward to this new DVD realease and the other albums aswell.
See you later,
MR X.

1, steel prophet - the eagle has landed
2, october 31 - power and the glory
3, diary - 20,000ft
4, agent steel - heavy metal thunder
5, deceased - fire in the sky
6, black earth - set me free
7, premonition- dalas 1pm
8, tyrant - 747 strangers in the night
9, brazen - this town rocks
10, abattoir - motorcycle man
11, silent shadows - rock n roll gypsy

Tracks above are on the saxon tribute cd

yeah looking forward to the dvd release as well remember the vidio anthology vidio 1883 to 1988 hers hopeing that saxon put all there vidios from 1989 to the present day on the dvd as well they must have made quiet a few for there albums since 1988 and it would be nice for the fans to have them put on the dvd

i got the saxon tribute cd from amazon.co.uk

Cheers for the info,I'am going to sought that out soon.
Yes I hope they have the videos on aswell.The videos i've got seem so old now but still timeless classics.
Mr X