Scandinavian Metal Bands Rock My Casbah!

Vilkata

New Metal Member
Nov 13, 2005
A casbah is a castle or palace in Northern Africa. If I had such a dwelling, Scandinavian metal would surely rock it.

Tell me, who else listens to such bands as...

(From Finland)
THUNDERSTONE
TURISAS
SONATA ARCTICA

(From Norway)
WINDIR
HIGHLAND GLORY
OLD MAN'S CHILD

(From Sweden)
HAMMERFALL
FALCONER

Of these, I would say that Hammerfall, Thunderstone, and Highland glory are my favorite. Buy hammerfalls CD set 'One Crimson Night'. If you do not really enjoy it - you are not human. And you should be taken out and beaten like the slimy alien you are. Thunderstone is just good classic metal. Highland Glory is absolutely awesome power-metal.

What Scandinavian bands do you like?
(is Estonia considered part of Scandinavia? I wonder if there are any good Estonian metal bands...)

---Vil.

Apart from the Gods CANDLEMASS and Bathory, I like Morgana Lefay, Wolf and Astral Doors... and I liked Turisas and Finntroll when I saw them at Wacken last summer. I am also digging some Ensiferum, too and I absolutely am into WINTERSUN!

I also like the Gothenburg sound, especially Dark Tranquillity (no In Flames curerent shit, though). I have never been a great death metal follower, so those bands made that genre more attractive for me (die-hard death metallers will surely hate me for this post).

The guy in the pic is Messiah Marcolin, by the way! (the other retard is me).

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Yep 'Thunderstone' and 'Hammerfall' for me!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Quality Stuff Mate!!