Scandinavian Tourdates announced

15.10. Finland, Helsinki, Nosturi :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

Finally they come here. Isn't a big surprise though, since they promised so after they cancelled their gig in Tuska Festival

Finally Opeth are coming to Finland. I'll probably be at the Helsinki & Tampere dates.

One question tough, is this Scandinavian tour "Damnation" or heavy -material? Either way, I'm definetly there...

Fy fan vad gött !!! Äntligen !!!
Synd bara att de lirar på Klubben.... :loco:

Puoskari said:
Finally Opeth are coming to Finland. I'll probably be at the Helsinki & Tampere dates.

One question tough, is this Scandinavian tour "Damnation" or heavy -material? Either way, I'm definetly there...

I think it's both.

The Norwegian dates were announced at the ticket vendor (billettservice.no) days before opeth.com, so I got my ticket (Oslo gig) last week. It says "Opeth + support". Anyone know if Porcupine Tree will join them on the scandinavian tour as well???

Gnuckell said:
How's that possible?

I don't know but this is what Mike says at Opeth.com:

However, a Scandinavian tour is in the making and Finland is our number one priority for obvious reasons. Look at it this way, instead of a 4 song 50 minute festival set you'll get a full hour and a half and also you'll get some of those songs that we've never played live before.

BarronBlod said:
The Norwegian dates were announced at the ticket vendor (billettservice.no) days before opeth.com, so I got my ticket (Oslo gig) last week. It says "Opeth + support". Anyone know if Porcupine Tree will join them on the scandinavian tour as well???

I´m going to try and secure some tickets to the denmark shows, hopefully two of them... so where on the net can I purchase them?

conger said:
I don't know but this is what Mike says at Opeth.com:

However, a Scandinavian tour is in the making and Finland is our number one priority for obvious reasons. Look at it this way, instead of a 4 song 50 minute festival set you'll get a full hour and a half and also you'll get some of those songs that we've never played live before.

But still there are more dates in sweden :tickled:

Staffan said:
But still there are more dates in sweden :tickled:

Well, three gigs isn´t bad but compared to other countries... :p
It really seems that Finland isn´t any priority. At least the tour start from Hellsinki and I´m gonna be there. It´s the first gig in Finland for Opeth so...To put this short: I can´t complain. :)

Does anyone know if the dates for the European September tour are yet confirmed? Or, to be more exact: Does anyone know if Opeth will come to Austria (in the last six years, they were in Austria - guess... - ONCE!)? Thanks, mates.

Demaniac said:
Well, three gigs isn´t bad but compared to other countries... :p
It really seems that Finland isn´t any priority. At least the tour start from Hellsinki and I´m gonna be there. It´s the first gig in Finland for Opeth so...To put this short: I can´t complain. :)

You're very right!