Scar Symmetry. new album streaming (new singers former EOS vocalist)

progmaniac1

New Metal Member
May 30, 2008
So the entire new album by scar symmetry "dark matter dimensions" is streaming in its entirety. I for one think its a fantastic album, and the new vocalists do a killer job! One of the new vocalist is a former Edge of Sanity vocalist. so give the album a listen...come on this is Roberth on growls! and the guy on clean vocals sings his ass off. The new line up is quite strong. Dan if your reading this check out the album too if you got the time. Your input is always cool!

http://www.myspace.com/scarsymmetry

:headbang:

yeah the vocalists are killer, the more i listen to it, the more i love it! as alsways Per nails some sick damn lead guitar work!

Still sounds like death metal + melodifestivalen. That video on their myspace is so damn bad, how the fuck can they release such a pice of shit.

yeah excellent album l enjoyed roberth karlsson vocals back in eos and panthymonium.The guy who is doing clean vocals is good as well

Excellent album, if you don't have it GO BUY IT!
These guys are masters of mixing Death and Melodic
metal and making it work.

I like it, but I don't like the new clean singer.

i feel the same way about the news singer, i find it kind of sad that christian could do both better than 2 new people doing one each

they went from being really good, to being mediocre (with holographic universe), to being just generic and awful

I was expecting to dislike this disc .. with Christian being gone and all. I had heard the new singers singing live over the net at some Euro fest and thought they sounded awful. I was not even going to bother with checking out the new disc, but decided to give it a listen and came away thinking they did a very good job of replacing Christian. All told it's another good disc from Scar Symmetry .. they keep rolling right along.

Britt

Still sounds like death metal + melodifestivalen. That video on their myspace is so damn bad, how the fuck can they release such a pice of shit.

Yeah it is pretty laughable. What the hell are the singers doing with their hands ??????

Haha, melodifestivalen :D

I can't stand semi-whine scream/clean vox combo. It's fucking horrible. Sounds like Into Eternity and that's the worst fucking band on the planet. There's some good music in there somewhere but vocals makes me feel ill for real. It really is Melodifestivalen-bad.