Scar Symmetry - Slaves To The Subliminal (Stems Content)

Yessssss someone please do the clean vocals and I'll redo the harsh vocals, but, y'know. Non-shittily.:Smokin:

Yeah man! Looking for clean vocals hehe. Not bad the harsh voice man, really say to you!, only just try to ajust more in the tempo, that some parts have a bit ms delay with the music, but the voice works dude!!

Hi

This is my mix.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/xc7gmvi62iw2iq8/Scar Symmetry - Slaves to the Subliminal (Squareal Mix).mp3
Feedback more than welcome.
Keep in mind that my monitors are in storage and I mixed this using Logitech PC speakers.

The drums are user Addictive Drums.
Guitars are Amplitube user preset.
Added a bit of distortion to the vocal track

nice mix man!, sounds a bit darker to me but the chorus part with clean guitars (like Lord Belial) works perfect! Nice job

It's been a point of contention on the forum for a bit now - stems are basically "bus" bounces - Drum stem, Guitar stem, Bass stem, Vocal stem, FX stem would likely make up an entire mix with just 4 audio files. What you've got are multi-track files.

I have almost finish my mix, the only thing to do is to record the clean voices, I will record two voices because when you hear the original version there is the principal voice + vocal harmony in a lower tune.

So I will post my vocals tomorrow or sunday the latest.

Just wanna have some precision, are the additional guitars on the chorus supposed to be clean or saturated ?

Thanks.

I have almost finish my mix, the only thing to do is to record the clean voices, I will record two voices because when you hear the original version there is the principal voice + vocal harmony in a lower tune.

So I will post my vocals tomorrow or sunday the latest.

Just wanna have some precision, are the additional guitars on the chorus supposed to be clean or saturated ?

Thanks.

Nice!!, waiting to listen your mix and your vocals :) yes, are many voices in the chorus part I think. For the additional guitars: The way is to use saturared (I have used saturated in my mix), but you can use as you want or just that you think it's sound better in your mix, no rules!!

Cheers

slaves-to-the-subliminal

my quick mix in 10 mins :p

oh btw the archieve was corrupted so i could use only 2 guitar's

I MIGHT try clean vocals if I have time in a few days cause my vocal range is not too far from Christian's one and I enjoy singing along some of these songs. I don't guarantee it would be top notch though :lol:

EDIT : hum on this songs he sings quite high though

Sorry for the delay guys but you'll have to wait some days more... this week end I had a last-minute Hitch so I was not at home to record the vocals.

I'll do it soon.

I can´t listen bro!, broken link? fuck!

I MIGHT try clean vocals if I have time in a few days cause my vocal range is not too far from Christian's one and I enjoy singing along some of these songs. I don't guarantee it would be top notch though :lol:

EDIT : hum on this songs he sings quite high though

Sounds good!! hehehe, waiting to listen this voice.

Sorry for the delay guys but you'll have to wait some days more... this week end I had a last-minute Hitch so I was not at home to record the vocals.

I'll do it soon.

No problem bro. Take the time that you need!