SCELERATA-Skeletons Domination

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
This is one helluva great CD! Thanks for the recommendation, Lance! You da KING!:worship:lol::cool:
This melodic power metal band in the vein of Edguy will knock your metal boots off!:headbang::kickass: Album rating: 9.75/10 All you power metal maniacs really need to pick up your own copy of this awesome new CD from Nightmare records!:saint:

This is one helluva great CD! Thanks for the recommendation, Lance! You da KING!:worship:lol::cool:
This melodic power metal band in the vein of Edguy will knock your metal boots off!:headbang::kickass: Album rating: 9.75/10 All you power metal maniacs really need to pick up your own copy of this awesome new CD from Nightmare records!:saint:

It is an amazing disc but nothing like Edguy. Lot more heavier.

I guess I don't hear the Edguy as much as I do other Power Metal things,
I hear some Gammaray and some helloween, a bit of Iron Maiden, hint's of
even Angra and moments of older stuff from the 70's even but it's riff-o-licious power metal to be sure!:headbang:

I guess I don't hear the Edguy as much as I do other Power Metal things,
I hear some Gammaray and some helloween, a bit of Iron Maiden, hint's of
even Angra and moments of older stuff from the 70's even but it's riff-o-licious power metal to be sure!:headbang:
That's for sure, Lance. Thanks again for the recommendation!:headbang::kickass::cool: