HALCYON WAY - A Manifesto For Domination - Available NOW!

Will you guys from HW be at the EbS show at the Local on 01/03/09, and will you be selling copies of your new CD at said show? Just curious. I have friends that are dying to buy your album directly from you guys!

Will you guys from HW be at the EbS show at the Local on 01/03/09, and will you be selling copies of your new CD at said show? Just curious. I have friends that are dying to buy your album directly from you guys!

I know I'm gonna be out of town still for the holidays, but I don't know about the rest of the crew. I'm sure someone will be there, though. Worst case, they can get it from us on 2/28 when we play with TYR & Alestorm at the Masquerade.... =)

congrats!
have a beer!

1686.jpg

Hey guys, I finally got my copy. First of all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I am goddamn proud of you and this record. You have all come a long way since I first say you guys open for Helloween in 2005, being extremely down with the sickness (lol). This is an amazing effort and better than I thought it would be, given the rough mixes of all of these that I have been sitting on for the past couple of years. Congrats! I also saw myself being thanked in the booklet, that really meant a lot. Thanks. I also saw you thanked "The Loser", Jon, I almost died. You forgot to thank "The Clown" though, haha.

Hey guys, I finally got my copy. First of all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I am goddamn proud of you and this record. You have all come a long way since I first say you guys open for Helloween in 2005, being extremely down with the sickness (lol). This is an amazing effort and better than I thought it would be, given the rough mixes of all of these that I have been sitting on for the past couple of years. Congrats! I also saw myself being thanked in the booklet, that really meant a lot. Thanks. I also saw you thanked "The Loser", Jon, I almost died. You forgot to thank "The Clown" though, haha.

True dat! Where's the props for "The Clown" ?! lmmfao:lol:

Just in time for you to order!
The album is back in stock at these fine vendors:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Manifesto-Domination-Halcyon-Way/dp/B001GU04TU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1229276997&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com[/ame]

Target.com

Makes a great gift! :headbang:

--Mike

Will any of you guys in HW be at the EbS show on Jan.3? If so, will you be bringing copies of your new CD for sale? I can guarantee you sales of at least 3 albums that night if you do! I'd also consider it a personal favor. Thanks in advance, if this is possible!

Will any of you guys in HW be at the EbS show on Jan.3? If so, will you be bringing copies of your new CD for sale? I can guarantee you sales of at least 3 albums that night if you do! I'd also consider it a personal favor. Thanks in advance, if this is possible!

Hey man, I think Big Mike will be at the show, and he's got some product he can pimp! Not sure about the rest of the guys because like I say, I'll be outta town and we're on break so I haven't seen them lately. ??? =)

Well, after quite a few spins, AMFD is definitely in my top 10 for this year (out of the 60ish I've bought). Really, really, good disc, and a pretty much perfect melding of prog/power/heavy metal.

If there is any justice in the music world I'll be seeing the band in NY sometime in 2009, as part of a massive tour.

If I'm able to make it out, I'll bring a few copies for you. Since it's EBS's show, make sure to grab a copy of their disc, too! :headbang:

If I am not able to make it out, you can always click on one of the handy links in this thread. :heh:

--Mike